- After he watched me take this picture, Ben told me that my photography would improve if I was less shy. He’s 100% right. I snapped this photo quickly, before the server could notice what I was up to. I’d love to be more assertive and ask people if I can take their picture, but I’m not there yet.
- The new season of Silicon Valley is here! That and Fargo are the only shows I’m watching right now. I’ve been trying to watch less TV to make time for other things.
- I discovered a new cafe that I like; it’s called BeanGood in Arlington. Their chai lattes are better than others I’ve had at local cafes, and they have dedicated tables for laptops. (I’ve already added it to my “favorite places” map).
- I also discovered that Arlington is a nightmare to drive in. After taking exit 50 toward Arlington Cemetery, Google maps told me to merge straight onto Washington BLVD. However, there was no straight – it was a fork – and neither street was labeled Washington BLVD. or anything close to it. I feel like that happens a lot around here.
- After a few cold and rainy days, the weather is warming up and will be in the 80s and 90s for the rest of the week. I’m so excited. Warm weather makes everything better.